Pradeep's Blog

Google

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Sixth Sense, Ok, but what about Six Dimensions?


My mind is totally at lost to think of anything that is more that three dimensions. But my interest on astrophysics landed me on this page where scientist at the University of Oxford claims to have identified evidence that space is six-dimensional.
They have purported that their theory solves an astronomical puzzle. Well, maybe, but after going through that doc I was totally perplexed. I think this is why I always like astrophysics, there is always something to wonder and argue about.
Yes, for instance you could always wonder about how a six dimensional thing looks like and how to draw such a thing on paper. And how do we argue, scientist claim that galaxies are six dimensions, I can vision them as only 2D because I have seen it mostly in pictures or utmost in 3D because that all I know. Anyone reading this please tell me at least how to draw an object that’s in four Dimensions. Then I would consider going on to the next levels…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home